Search Engine Optimization Plans
At WebPositionExpert.com we tailor programs to meet the needs of your unique Web site audience and marketing goals. By working with your company throughout the process, we will be able to determine exactly which tactics yield the best results for your campaign.
The Search Engine Optimization Plan Includes:
- An initial ranking report to find out where your site ranks today on all the major search engines – Google, Yahoo, MSN, Lycos & Ask Jeeves.
- Customized page optimization services for up to 25 keywords are included.
- Optimization of up to 15 pages.
- Customized keyword analysis to define the best suited key phrases for your business.
- Creation of targeted, optimized META tags including title, keyword and description.
- Personalized Web site review and optimization to identify possible trouble spots.
- Addition of robots.txt file so the search engine spiders are able to “crawl” your site with ease.
- Paid express inclusion in Yahoo.
- Submissions to the top search engines & directories using our unmatched submission methods.
- Search engine submission confirmation reports as well as email and phone assistance if you require it.
- Detailed ranking reports showing your new and greatly improved positioning.
- Follow-up submissions to keep you in the spotlight.
- All HTML is hand-coded and is tested extensively prior to upload.
- Pay per click advertising campaigns.
- The creation of doorway pages to further boost your site’s ranking.
- The creation of a Google Ad-Words marketing campaign.
- Additional traffic to your site (100,000+ visitors to your website per month guaranteed).
- Reciprocal linking campaign – to build your link popularity and further boost your rankings.
- Creation and registration of new domain names for your company.
- Hosting of your websites.
- Creation of new websites for your company, or additional pages for your existing site.
- Ranking reports for secondary additional search engines and directories.
- Website submission to additional search engines and directories.
What We Do Not Do:
- We do not use spamming techniques on the search engines.
- We do not use spam mail to advertise your website.
- We do not use pop-up ads or pop-under ads to advertise your site.
- We do not link your site to any website that you have not pre-approved.
Please complete our Contact Form for a FREE quotation on our Search Engine Optimization services for your website.